Manufacturers Group Meeting
29th January 2013, 5.30 - 7.30 pm
Location: Indespension Ltd, Paragon Business Park, Chorley New Road, Horwich, Bolton BL6 6HG
The Guest Speakers for this month will be:
Ruth Wilson, Ruth Wilson PR. Launching your product or services needs a clear approach when it comes to communications. An ever increasing number of media channels means you can be really creative - but you do need to think strategically about your public relations programme to ensure the messages don't get lost. Done right, it can be a very cost effective way of promoting your company to your customers.
Ruth has over 16 years' experience in consumer and B2B PR, in some of the UK's leading agencies, and will share examples of good PR as well as provide a common sense approach to your potential communications tactics.
Keith Irwen, Leviosa. Keith will be taking us through what a CRM system is, how it should fit in with your business and how effective record keeping, collaboration and segmentation can become one of your more productive assets. He will also be speaking to members who have made good use of a CRM System, what it has delivered for them.
· We don’t follow the format of other networking groups with a 1 minute pitch or pressure people for referrals.
· We drink tea & coffee and eat good old Pie & Peas while chatting informally.
· We are very friendly and open about improvements we have implemented; funding we have utilized, new technologies, useful suppliers and other benefits, such as, referrals to new clients that will help other attendees increase their bottom line and grow their businesses.
· We make a difference by supporting local charities.
· We are currently a combination of around 40 local manufacturing businesses, which is growing rapidly month on month.
There is a £15 entry fee which is donated to a local charity each month. This month we have John, SafeUK joining us to provide us with an insight into human trafficing and what they are doing to rescue vulnerable women.
If you would like to come along to the Manufacturers Group please contact us to arrange a guest pass. Remember you need to be a manufacturer to attend and we do not allow people to turn up on the night without prior arrangement.